Friday, December 27, 2013

Girl Interrupted...

"Girl Interrupted" (16x20) oil on linen

Above is the first version/study of a larger piece I am repainting (working title: "Disconnect") that will be loser and darker as it moves toward the left where the man is, so there will be more emphasis and focus on the woman...


(30x40) canvas

This is the initial wash-in over the drawing that was transferred with the grid method from my original drawing (you can see I changed the chair in the top version)...this one is quite a bit larger on canvas.

(detail)





2 comments:

  1. I said in Facebook too, love it!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your work, "Girl Interrupted", and I don't know if you were listening to the Blues when you painted it. But for me it just oozes the fucking BLUES ... thank you!

    ReplyDelete