Friday, January 24, 2014

"Personal Space" show now open!

The Chairman (12x12) o/p

My new show, "Personal Space" opened last night at Bonner David galleries in Scottsdale, AZ -- click link below to see it!


Heard it was well received, but I'm back here at home painting for another gallery that will be carrying me in California, then on to an exclusive group show in New York after that... Sounds like I'm movin' and groovin' in the art world, but it's business as usual: you paint, frame, ship 'em out and hope for the best. I am very grateful doors are opening, but sales are what keeps the boat afloat. Would like to say money doesn't matter, but when it's your family's livelihood it sure does.
At least I love what I do -- and that counts for a lot!




1 comment:

  1. You have the best job in the world! Wishing you open crowds and open wallets too, Eric.

    ReplyDelete